Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be Cool Follow the Rule Packet

I know I know it seems all too soon but we're going to be headed back to school before we know it! We have preplanning in 3 weeks...EEK! I know that in our classrooms the first couple weeks are all about school and class procedures as well as where things are located in the school. In Kindergarten I know first hand how HUGE these skills are and how they set the foundation for the rest of the year. Having the kiddos learn these routines makes life so much easier;) So the thought was wouldn't it be great to have some resources to introduce and reinforce these skills?!?! This packet was then created. I hope you find it helpful and as always love to hear your feedback! To check it out click on the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment