Monday, September 9, 2013

Social Studies Interactive Notebook

I am SO excited to share this with all of you.  I have such a passion for teaching Social Studies content, and as I have lamented before, it is sometimes so hard to make this information accessible to my students.

So my answer?  An interactive notebook! My students have always had a Social Studies notebook, but this is a way to make it much more organized and meaningful.

My first experience with an interactive notebooks was through my awesome friend a colleague, The Lesson Plan Diva who uses them in her classroom.  I thought the idea would be well adapted to Social Studies, and I was right!  I used the curriculum from Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade to design this notebook.  I've been using it in the classroom and the kids love it!  My favorite part is the information is organized now, and the students can reread about what we have studied. 

Grab your copy HERE! Leave a comment to let me know what you think!

Here are some pictures of the notebooks in action:






 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Steadily accretion charge fees force acceptance to administer for academy apprentice loans to accounts their dreams of a academy education. $55 actor a year in academy apprentice adaptation aid is awarded to advice disturbing acceptance survive the absurd costs of college.
    Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    Side Spiral Notebooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness. The manner in which you compose is extremely great. Much obliged for this unique article. continue to compose such a useful article. The evisa Turkey or Electronic visa for turkey is a fundamental travel record to visit Turkey . Without an e-visa you can't enter Turkey . So assuming you intend to visit Turkey you ought to have a profound knowledge of the Turkish e visa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. إنه يستخدم أحدث التقنيات مثل الجراحة الروبوتية لضمان الدقة أثناء إجراءات مثل جراحة تكميم المعدة وهي إجراء طفيف التوغل يساعد في تقليل تناول الطعام عن طريق تقليل حجم معدتك. تساعدك الجراحة على إنقاص الوزن بسرعة وأمان lu افضل دكتور تكميم معدة في القاهرة وغالبًا مع نتائج طويلة الأمد مع اتباع نظام غذائي سليم وممارسة الرياضة.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A social studies interactive notebook is an engaging and educational tool. It encourages active learning, critical thinking, and organization. How Chat Fix Students can document their research, thoughts, and reflections, fostering a deeper understanding of historical events,

    ReplyDelete