Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thank you to Christine at Hopping Into First grade for this award! We feel so honored. The rules are to share 7 things about yourself and then pass on the award to other hot blogs. So first the random things about ourselves.
1) I am not a morning person...I HAVE to have my coffee...I think I would sleep until noon everyday if not for an alarm clock lol
2) I recently discovered Thai food and am a little obsessed;)
3) I LOVE thunderstorms.
4) I have a scholastic book problem...
5) I will finish my Specialist degree in May...yay!
6) Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite shows...hilarious
7) I spend Saturdays in the fall watching college football...Roll Tide!!!!
1) I am lucky enough to do this blog with one of my best friends who I have known since middle school! Luckily we went into the same awesome profession!
2) If I did not teach I would love to be a personal shopper, or to do hair! I've always been a girly-girl!
3) I finlish my Specialist Degree in just a few short classes!!! Double yay!
4) My husband and I have been together since high school, he is probably the nicest person I know.
5) I love to read, my love of books has ended up with a serious Scholastic addiction.
6) Social Studies is my favorite subject to teach by far, I love history and try to instill that love in my students, even if some of my lessons end up a little eloborate for first grade :-)
7) I secretly read gossip magazines, they are a serious weakness!